How Can I Correct My NADRA birth certificate As Per QANOON

As per apnaqanoon,
Birth Certificate of NADRA.
Matriculation Degree.
Father’s CNIC (in case father name change needed)
Union council birth registration certificate according to NADRA  law/qanoon

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *