How Do I File A Legal Notice For Consumer Court In Pakistan As Per QANOON

As per apnaqanoon,The way to file case / claim before Consumer Court is as under: Serve a fifteen (15) days legal notice according to law/qanoon on plain paper, to the provider of defective product. …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *