How Do You Declare Civil Death As Per Qanoon

As per apnaqanoon, Any person can bring a suit to declare himself as a legal heir of the person missing or in case of recovery of dues of missing person, In above type a suits, Court can took the presumption of death of the person missing in view of S. 108 Evidence Act according to civil qanoon/law.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *