In Which Court Suit For Declaration Is Filed

As per apnaqanoon Suit for declaration and permanent injunction can also be filed in civil court. Suit for declaration and possession is normally filed in property cases.
according to civil law.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *