Is There Any Consumer Court In Pakistan As Per QANOON

As per apnaqanoon, Aggrieved person may file appeal in Lahore High Court, Lahore within 30 days of final order of the Consumer Court according to law/qanoon. An appeal may be filed before Government (Secretary, Industries, Commerce, Investment & Skills Development Department) within 30 days against the order of Authority.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *