What Happens If Police Refuse To File FIR As Per Qanoon

As per apnaqanoon, the remedies available when police refuse to register FIR By complaining to the superintendent of police. By complaining to a judicial magistrate. By filing the writ petition according to law/qanoon ..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *