What Is Civil Suit Appeal As Per Qanoon

As per apnaqanoon,If you disagree with the decision reached after process of trial, you can file an appeal. An appeal is a request to have a higher court change or reverse order as per law/qanoon

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *