What Is The Process Of FIR In Pakistan As Per Qanoon

As per apnaqanoon, You can send your complaint in writing and by post to the DPO, CCPO, DIG or sho concerned. If the DPO, CCPO, DIG or SHO is satisfied with your complaint, he shall order the registration of FIR. 3 You can file a complaint to the District Public Safety and Police Complaints Authority in your district
according to criminal law/qanoon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *