Who Can File FIR On Cheque Bounce As Per QANOON

As per apnaqanoon,Under Section 138 of the Act, the offence of cheque bounce is a criminal offence for which the payee can initiate a criminal suit. The payee must file the complaint against the cheque bounce before the Magistrate according to law/qanoon within 30 days of the expiry of 15 days of issuing the cheque bounce notice.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *