How Do You Set Aside An Ex-Parte Decree As Per QANOON

As per apnaqanoon,The provisions of Order IX, Rule 13, C.P.C. 1908, provides thereof that a decree passed ex partee against a partee may be set aside by the Civil Court law/qanoon that the summon, was not duly served on or, that the defendant was prevented by any sufficient cause from appearing when the suit was called on for hearing….

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *