Is Declaration Mandatory In Partition Suit in Pakistan

As per apnaqanoon, Partition suit by transferee of share in dwelling house Where a share of a dwelling‑house belonging to an undivided family has been transferred to a person who is not a member of such family and such transferee sues for partition, the Court according to civil law/qanoon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *