What Happens If Date Of Birth Is Wrong As Per Qanoon

As per apnaqanoon, You should apply to the Registrar of Births and Deaths to rectify the error in your birth certificate. 2. If the application for rectification of error is rejected by the registrar then you can go to court and file a lawsuit for civil court according to law/qanoon directions to be issued to the registrar to change the name.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *